[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”5100″ img_size=”300×180″ alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_message message_box_color=”alert-warning” icon_type=”pixelicons” icon_pixelicons=”vc_pixel_icon vc_pixel_icon-alert”]
Notice to all Learners
[/vc_message][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Director Billy Williams
The Academy offers three Courses on Professional Development, the Officer Candidate Course the initial course of instruction for the new IFT Officer, the Staff Officer Course for those in or seeking a staff officer position within the Chapter and the Command Course: Commanding Officer’s for anyone who is a new Commanding Officer or who aspires to be one. We also offer a selection of Elective Courses on topics which include Alien races, such as the Romulans and Cardassians, as well as Science related Courses.
On each course page, you will find the course exam and a manual for that course. The exam’s are open book and can be completed as many times as you would like.
Our courses are graded on a Honor’s grading system. The requirements for each course will be the same for all classes.
- What is Completion: This will be you completed the course
- You will get this level of grade with a grade of 70% – 85%
- What is Cum Laude: Passing With Honor means passing cum laude.
- You will get this level of grade with a grade of 85.01%- 89.99%
- What is Magna Cum Laude: The magna cum laude definition is With Great Honor.
- You will get this if you pass the course if you complete the test with a grade of 90%-95%
- What is Summa Cum Laude: Most define summa cum laude as With Highest Praise, and the summa cum laude definition is With Highest Honor.
- You will get this if you pass the course if you complete the test with 95.01% or higher.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Learn here:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_posts_grid loop=”size:10|order_by:date|post_type:lpr_course”][/vc_column][/vc_row]